Maximise financial visibility and profitability
Automate and modernize your global financial operations with Dynamics 365 Finance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance is Microsoft's financial management business application that enables medium-sized and enterprise organizations to monitor the performance of global financial operations in real-time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive growth. It empowers users to do business anywhere, anytime, with an intuitive user interface personalized for their role and preferences.
Enhance financial decision making with AI
Assess the health of your business, improve financial controls, optimize cash flow, and make strategic decisions faster to drive agility and growth by using real-time, unified global financial reporting, embedded analytics, and predictive insights.
Unify and automate your financial processes
Support any business model, automate billing processes from oppoertunity to renewal. Minimize costs and optimize spending across business geographies with process automation, budget control, and financial planning and analysis.
Decrease financial complexity and risk
Easily manage your financial operations and adapt quickly to changing local and global financial requirements with a flexible, guided, rules-based chart of accounts and dimensions.
Financial Management Overview
There’s a shift happening with today’s finance leaders. They must now lead the transformation from reporting on the past to creating the future deriving insights that predict what’s next, automating processes, and working more strategically across organizational boundaries. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution delivered as a service from the cloud that customers use to operate the core of their businesses.
It enables organizations to improve operations efficiency via business insights. Interviewees drastically increased their data collection efforts, replaced disparate systems, and revamped paper processes with automation and live system data. Using this data, organizations can track the entire supply chain and production and identify issues, optimization points, and beyond. Ultimately, the organizations can improve their profit margins via a myriad of operations improvements with Dynamics 365.
Single source of intelligence
- Drive productivity from assets and resources and align employees toward strategic goals
- Take advantage of deep data and process integration across Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, LinkedIn, and third-party applications for a centralized source of intelligent information that saves your employee’s time
- Collaborate across your organization and supply chain to make better and faster decisions
- Enable fast user actions and decisions with over 50 role-based workspaces
- Gain global visibility into the financial health of your business
- Optimize workforce productivity
Integration with Office 365
- Create a more productive environment and empower your employees to get work done
- Interact with Microsoft Excel workbooks and data services using the Excel Data Connector
- Using the Workbook Designer page, design editable custom export workbooks that contain an entity and a set of fields
- Save record attachments in Microsoft Azure Blob storage and SharePoint Online through document management support
- Build accurate project estimates using embedded cost and bill rates, estimate templates, and WBS tools
- Create industry-focused projects by drawing on features such as contract management, quotations, budgeting, project policies, project parameters, and categories
- Manage and control your projects using project forecasts, which provide an operational perspective, and project budgets, which help you focus more on the financial amounts
- Maintain project cost control by summarizing actual cost, committed cost, and remaining budget to discover total expected cost and compare with the original budget
- Use cash flow monitoring to review both the forecasted cash flows and the actual cash flows for a project